Crowdsourcing My Date Finding
This is an experiment.
One of my goals for Lent is to go on at least 1 date. It has been a while, I don’t want to let my social skills completely deteriorate, and I’m in search of a little fun. So I realized that I have an abundance of two things: Facebook/Twitter friends and Gift cards. So to make use of those resources, I have chosen to outsource my next date.
- Female, Single, located w/in 30 min of Lexington, KY.
- Fun, attractive, speaks English (or willing to let me stumble through Hungarian)
- Available for a date sometime during March (more specific dates/times coming soon) or see Tungle.me/nicksuch
- No repeat dates (sorry to the very short list of women to whom this applies)
- Self-nomination is allowed. Yes, you’ll get dinner, movie, and a giftcard. Think of it as a really late Valentines Day gift.
The reward: I will choose 1 lucky lady for this date. She will receive an all-expenses-paid trip to dinner and a movie. The recommender of said lucky woman will receive a giftcard of $25 value (list below). All who view this post are free to make an unlimited number of suggestions, but the reward will only go to one winner. Quality over quantity.
Choose from these gift cards:
- Best Buy
- Bob Evans
Nick Such’s blog
Hey! Drop me a line if you want to chat about startups, technology, bicycles, or life.